Following the recent relaxation of restrictions, effective Monday 29 March, we are now able to re-open the golf course.
All golfers must adhere to the guidelines below:
Stay at home if you are showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 infection.
Wash & sanitise your hands regularly.
Stay two-metres apart at all times, including around the clubhouse, car park and on the course.
BOOKING A TEE TIME
- 4 balls are allowed.
- It is mandatory that you book a tee time PRIOR TO PLAY. Tee times should be booked online and not through the Pro shop which will be very busy.
- Tee times for future bookings will open at 6pm each night to allow bookings either 14 days in advance for weekday times or 6 days in advance for weekend times.
- You have to enter your playing partners' names, it cannot be left blank or the word 'anonymous' entered.
- If, having booked a time, you later find you cannot play please show consideration for your fellow members and cancel your time asap.
- The tee sheet will be open to visitors, to book unused slots, 5 days in advance for weekdays & 3 days in advance for weekends.
PRIOR TO PLAY
- All games must check in at the Pro shop prior to play or, if closed, with the starter on the tee
- Without exception play MUST COMMENCE from the FIRST TEE. Arrive at the club a maximum of 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Do not go onto the first tee until it is your time to play.
- Until at least 12 April, the main clubhouse will remain closed. Locker rooms are not to be used, please arrive ready to play. You can change your shoes in the car park. Toilet, and hand washing facilities, will be open. Access for men is via the old pro shop door; access for ladies is via the rear door.
ON THE COURSE
- Do not touch the flagsticks
- Do not touch any equipment other than your own. This includes balls, clubs & rangefinders.
- There are no rakes in the bunkers. If you do not carry one please acquire one from the Pro shop prior to play
- Keep at least 2m from everyone including your playing partners on the course, around the clubhouse and car park.
- Make it a thumbs up instead of a handshake on the 18th green & please leave the premises as soon as is practical following your game.
- If you wish to purchase take away food and drink, from the Spike Bar, please adhere to the rule of six & keep two-metres apart.
- Please leave the course as soon as practically possible following play and refreshment.
Return to News Page